experience of my winter vacation 2020

On 20th poush our school has declared holiday in the occasion   of   winter season .  So i am shearing my experience about the vacation . so i spend my vacation in area as given below----


1st day
On the first day of vacation i went to my brother house and i spend the day with playing, eating ,etc.
the day was so good.

2nd & 3rd day
at first i came to house from brother house .  after that i started to play PUBG with my friend sunil & yasbin. After that my mother took me outside and i went with my mother.
The vacation was going good but my brother(  BHANJA ) was admitted on hospital due to some problem . 

4th & 5th day

My brother problem was not been solved and admitted over( ICU) the day was not so much good.

Me and my mother went to hospital to see my brother .He was not fine . The day was spend in hospital only. i was so sad .


After some day ...


9th & second last day

After some day the problem was being solve of my brother and i enjoined my second last day
& i played football with my friends. 


Last day  1st Magh

I went to my Mamaghar to celebrate Magha sangrati , After that i i went to my uncle house and had fun with my sister . 



          .....THE VACATION WAS NOT GOOD NOT BAD FOR ME...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E-commerce . its type